May 4, 2017

Hey, after so long 2016!!!

Hey all out there!
I am back after so long!

    Recently i feel bad, i have a bad situation, been facing worst time in my life. That made me now slowly recover back from the worst. So here i am again!
    
    I know why recently some people may feel the same way too, me either. What i concerned about is the economy now and the whole world. After 6 years ++ in the car line industry, i have the feeling of fade, no longer glory and proud of wearing the official uniform given every 2 years. I started worry about my income, my situation. 

    For those whoever is working in the sales line, most of all got affected. I am not blaming government, whether they have any good policy or efficiency countermeasure to implement, which could help the economic maintain a certain level or benefits to those facing the problem of manpower cutting down individuals and the family. I am strongly worry about myself, and even other working field. Ever since from the last year end, the economic is running down until now. I am hesitated, keep or leave? 
    
    I am considered as a low-income-class now, even worst than a foreigner. Basic salary Rm900.00, somehow, I have to contribute the return to company if my total vehicle commission is less than Rm500.00. After some deduction i left less than Rm500.00. Unless i sell other brand vehicle as my side income, if not i could not support my monthly commitment. I am hesitated again, on my job.

    I have plenty of time, i spending my weekdays like weekend, i can read many magazines or books,  listening to the variants of music. Trying to find what else i could do. Call up customer, follow up for insurance renewal, send out greetings... I put myself to reading, make myself a quality person, although i have only few bucks in the pocket maybe. I can not downgrade my basic daily needs, i can only spend wisely.







No comments: