November 23, 2009

I like the bride. Y? cuz her smiling is so adorable! Nature smile~ My cousin is lucky to met this girl, cuz she is funny i think; and oso lucky to met my cousin, he is most of the gals's Mr.Right! No alcohol, no smoking, no chicks, no gambling... but he has $$, he is patient, he is kind, he is humour... Oh~~........ so when is my turn?

These r my close up pic for my latest hair cut~




*************************************************************************************
So these r the pics i captured after i worked as part time waitress.....................................


Hehe... i so like this pic that i took with Betty~
Both of us r cute! rite?

3 comments:

$6000 said...

nice hair cut

Heather said...

hehe the last pic is so cute! cool waitress outfit! is it normal in your culture to have a green wedding dress?

Kimberlame said...

$6000: Thank You!
HoHS: No, is really depend on the bride choice~ hehehe...