February 22, 2011

Sad

The car loan approved, but brother fail the promised. The car I can't get, he does sell to another good deal customer. He talk cock, his reason is nonsense, I can't take the burden to car n credit card both, cuz the loan only Rm30k approved. I can even stress. Fucking Asshole, I got the gut to buy the car means I been ready the stress. I always enjoy in stress!!! Nobody knows, its encouragement!!!! U earn $$ is important, one day u will have problem, I wish u.  

I'll show u my real new car nxt year!! I buy cuz tats my plan, it's already my plan!!!!! U r not ruin anything. Fuck ur fucking arrogant mouth shut. Ur day still young.........

Sent from my HTC

1 comment:

SuGarfRee said...

Really sad to hear that. But just think is a good stimulus, make u work hard n show him ur real strength. Kimber, Gogogo~~I hv to say Ur bro really an asshole.