January 28, 2011

Going to buy...& today...

I'm going to buy this watch soon.. I want to change the belt to leather, it suits n nice... I want to buy soon..

***************************
  Today, whole day busy. Rushing to JPJ get the register finally, but eventually the car still haven't arrived yet, waited untill 7pm++ only knew tomorrow will arrived. I was blank, this is not the first time, so straight call to customer for explanation, he accepts even though he going to back to his hometown tmr n also has appoinment!! I hope tmr won't down his kindly big heart to me, he is a understanding person. Im full of self blaming n embarrasment. I will try best to get evything done before he is coming, if the car reach as the time my manager told just now.. CNY is really busy for deliver car.. my god..........

No comments: