February 8, 2010

bad 'n good day

Today, i tot i can deliver the Hilux, but no. N then let the broker scolded on me, cuz he's scolded by the customer as well. I have wrong actually... So when the broker asked me to share extra money v him juz to added 2 assoceeries for customer tmr b4 the car deliver, i juz agree. Juz b steady, plus i directly called the customer n gave him an explain. Hope the customer dun bre so angry... Whole day no appetite, no hungry, time passed quickly plus today is my duty. My mood is down n stress, by the way, today i 1st time signed 2 walk in customer cases on the spot, i totally no mood at all seriously, this consider is a good inciddent for me i think....

1 comment:

SuGarfRee said...

Dont be sad, just think is an experience. I know nobody like to let anyone else scold, me either. At least u have done something today n try to think about the money money n money. =)