January 1, 2010

customer service Vs. salesgal

31th Dec 2009: (1) Got a phone called, asking to do the number plate. I did, but this number plate is not the caller's self 1, is caller's broker needed. Ok, i am fine, cuz i have free time to do. When the broker came, i was rushing to doing the number plate, the broker's attitude is rude, asked me doin fast! (Fuck)

: (2) My colleague bought a new car which is Altis 1.8(E). The bodykit he let outsider do and the cost is oni RM950!! Okay, he asking how is my customer Altis Aerokit cost? I said RM1500. "what?" He show me his new Altis's bodykit which is also have the toyota logo and the colour is good. So i decided to changed, i canceled the RM1500, booking the RM950 1. Afta that i told my sales manager, actually i can close this case it is bcuz my sales manager givin me some help to convice and to arrange the car to give my customer 1st. That's y i hav to inform him that i changed my booking. He felt angry n told me that, the big diff. btween the cost surely is the material and also the diff. skills to dress up the bodykit. :( "greedy is enuf, dun be so greedy~" (Shit n sad. And my another colleague said i'm stupid, i dun hav to tell my SM actually. I do greedy, but this is the way that i can survive, learning frm doing. I meet a lot of dilemma in sales, either do or don't do, that's all. )

: (3) I realised. Customer service need: patient, efficient, honest,
communicate skill,
listening, .
Salesgirl/salesboy need: patient, efficient, communicate skill,
smartness, hit the time, cheating,
greedy.
The big differentiate between sales n customer service is, if u be honest in sales, u will get boom by others, u r stupid, and u will earn nth. This is wat i feel n i get.


No comments: