October 6, 2009

Sick excuse for leave today



I think most of the ppl they aren't say no to reject any current status just to enjoy or go to bed continuing sleep- reject to working.
Like now the time,
is most of the ppl on the way heading to school or heading to working,
and traffic jam on the highway.

But i'm not the kind of ppl,
i'm juz the kind of ppl who loves to sleeping, dreaming, hesitating, doing sth not important...
and all of these are just because i want to making myself feel more better with my own resting,
no matter what kind of resting style.

Now, i'm here to sharing...
I called my boss and gave him an excuse to rest at home.
Of curse i've been long time didn't get any sick, i'm very healthy, but just my mood not healthy.
Feel so refuse to working today while i woke up.
I thinking whether i go or not go,
cuz i'm goin to quit.
Finally i make a called.

ANy plan today?
Nope.
I want to watch "500 Days of Summer"
But no screen for TGV in Bkt Tinggi Jusco.
So i will stay at home,
sleeping,
cutting sticker,
Editing scan sticker,
reading magazine which i haven't finished reading,
or mayb i will go for the beach...



3 comments:

炸醬麵 Lup said...

thinking of changing ur job?

where r u? got beach nearby??

Kimberlame said...

thinking to quit my job.
I'm at my home,
if i want go, i can go Morib beach.

SuGarfRee said...

I am also the same type...love to vamp up some excuses for absent some activity or study sometimes.
If really work like a shit or unhappy, just quit. What we live in world for? Happy......Don't force urself to do things that u don't like. I will always support u =)