September 27, 2009

recently exposed

Recently i went to watched movie called "吓到笑", not fucking funny but is funny, it makes me laughing. I think this movie can make ppl laughing is bcuz using the dialect langguange - Hokkian is more rude and funny. The story line is ok, it divided into 3 parts, i think the last part is more funny. 1st part is i lil bit horrible, mainly in charactor's make up and the 2nd part is still can consider as horrible lah, cuz got a ghost is fatty! She even wearing a big red costume~ "omg"~

To9 i went to sing k v Betty, 1st time sing k v Betty 2 persons. Is not bad, cuz no ppl will dispute your mic or fully book song list.. heheheh...... :P I think 1 ppl sing k is not bad, cuz i was waiting for her abt 15 mins, "sing alone song" it taste good, you can sing wateva u wan to sing!!! hehehe.. xD But i think i dun dare to try, cuz i need any accompanier~

My fren she went to UK-Newcatle..
so i googled it.
Then wat i got was....
This night view is nice~The ROman Catholic Priory Church of St. Dominic on New Bridge StreetWonderful bridge there~Egypt Cottage..
I think Tangilia u really hav to enjoy ur life there,
help me to say hello there.. hahaha...
Even though i can't go there,
but i hope my fren can sharing the pics there...
Cheers~

5 comments:

Lovabl3~ said...

1 ppl sing k nid pay double money~
so, it is 2 ppl go~^^

Kimberlame said...

no lah, i waiting for her mah. no need to pay double mah.

SuGarfRee said...

Wah, u're so great, coz the Egypt cottage u also can find it. I really have seen here. hehe...
Act sometimes go to sing K alone also not so bad. U can select any songs u like, even u don't know how to sing or sing wrong, nobody knw n nobody will laughing at u. hehe...
Why don't ask Amy, Chao Wei or Jie Yu go together?

Kimberlame said...

Hey, yeah, i hope can help you loh abt the link, cuz u like to hang around, especially a new place there. And i think the Egypt Cottage is really so beautiful lah, u can go n visit it.
Dun tell me u went to sing k alone b4 ~~ =='
Betty asked Jie Yu, but she dun want..

SuGarfRee said...

Yup...I really try to sing K alone b4. =) Tis is one of the things that Taffy always laugh on me. XD