August 25, 2009

Oww! Convo!! random photos..

My mama, my nepnew's Deng Deng, and my eldest brota.2nd, my cutie nepnew!! Deng Deng!!
3rd, my nepnew's mama= my sista(do we look alike?)
Yeah, and tis is my luvly fams n frens..
So boring while we were waiting in the hall... captured captured!!ANd tiz was our MEdia students photos! Sry for blur blr..
if wanna see the clearer 1, go my fb:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=126836511898&comments=#/photo.php?pid=2207315&id=761064888
*B4 i end up tiz, i wanna say thank you all my fams n my frens came n attend my convo, i wanna say KISS, not cheese. Those gift and flowers, :P U guys nvr tear my apart, so THANKS! Even though tiz convo means nth to me, but i'm still wanna thank you guys for coming~ ^^ TANGY, BETTY, Hui Xian, Yuit Ling, Jia Le, Sotong, Tooth paste, My sista, my mama, my brota and my lil cutie nepnew's DENG DENG!!

No comments: