May 21, 2009

A luv's rivival...

I was wondering why i had a notion asking me go..
so i run

i rush
Like a time chaser..
I tried my best to rushing the time just because of you.
I tried so hard juz to giving a surprise to you.

With almost been a year i didn;t find you.

What it made me fool or brave as well was the love,
it was an impulsion.
And all i need is:
This time wat i did is bcuz,
i wan to feel the way u did b4.

Sitting in the bus,
can;t wait to see each other.

If you r here,
how good we were....



3 comments:

SuGarfRee said...

A Simple LOVE, this is what I want as well. But life sometimes is unpredictable. I really want to be blind & fall into the river. haha...

Kimberlame said...

hahaha... but ur require conditions is too many.

SuGarfRee said...

I'm not. I just want a guy who love me only. haha...
Even I have many conditions, this is also coz I'm living in a reality world n I do not like to quarrel with my lover with the reality problem. hehe...