February 17, 2009

15/2/09(Sunday) Selfish



People are selfish. Yesterday was a lonesome + upset night. Valentine’s is supposed to be romance, I tried to make single ladies party in the house, but finally was failed. People are selfish, and I can’t believe that my friends they were. Suddenly changed and gone.

Others friends were here with me, I covered the bad and sad feeling. But I failed too, even though I was not drunk but I vomited. I went alone to wash room feel I was very lonesome and nobody with me in actually. I started hate this place, all is like a junk, is fake! And listen all the hits song or retro, becoming trendy people, but not the all.

I was laying on the bed, thinking of these… I discovered that, I got nothing. I had missed a friend, which I was fool to follow my friends to trust betray, in real, the friend who is the best one to treat me than others. I’m regret now.

Love is fade away. I let myself down to you. Forgive is the best way for me and you too. ‘Cuz I know this is not all your fault.

I should better love myself

1 comment:

SuGarfRee said...

I really don't know that our selfish have hurt you so much. What I can say now is just I am really sorry that leave you alone there. I already try my best to control the situation, but still fail, really sorry about that. I really don't know you have faced this kind of problem, but you didn't mention about it & try to say with us frankly. Past is already past, so I also can't go back to that day & stay together with you & rewrite the history. What I can say is just I am really really really sorry......
Besides that, I just want to tell you is always not too late to get back your friendship. Just depend on have you stepped out or not? You can choose whose your friend are and nobody has the right to stop you to make friend with somebody you like. hehe...Hope you can get back your best friend back again. Gambateh...